Stores and website launching soon!
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Greet customers and make them feel welcomed.
- Be attentive to customers, providing answers to any questions.
- Make recommendations.
- Ensure all stock loss prevention rules are followed
- Assist shoppers with merchandise (proper sizing, colour choice, collecting items from the back inventory if needed.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandise standards.
- Maintain fully stocked store and restock items that are running low.
- Maintain proper display appearances.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic and enhance profitability.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Ensure store is compliant with health and safety regulations.
- Managing store efficiently.
- Manage and lead staff.
- Customer conflict resolution efficiently.
- Complete store administrative tasks.
- Grade 12 (matric).
- Relevant degree/diploma
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Store Manager